What is your connection to the Australian Defence Force?
- Our director is a veteran who served in the 2nd/14th Lighthorse Regiment (QMI). He deployed to Afghanistan in 2010 with the 6th Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment (6 RAR) on Mentoring Task Force-1 (MTF-1). A number of other employees are veterans, ex serving members or friends and family of veterans.
How do you support veterans?
- As well as creating a means for mental health advocacy and general discussion through our social media channels, we provide a friendly and welcoming environment for veterans at our many cafe locations. We provide a listening ear, financial support where appropriate and donate to various organisations.
What coffee do you use?
- Our coffee is sourced from a number of different countries to provide you with the smoothest coffee experience. You can get further information on a particular blend by looking at them on our website.
Do you only hire veterans?
- No, we are an equal opportunity employer that provides a friendly environment to our staff.
How do I apply for a job with you?
- Keep an eye out for job ads that are frequently posted on our social media channels.
What can I do to assist veterans?
- Firstly, provide a listening and supportive environment for them. There are a number of websites that can offer you advice on how to deal with a veteran that may be struggling. Please contact us directly on our social media channels for further information.
Do you support any other groups or organisations?
- Yes, we have provided financial support to a number of organisations. We generally provide information on these events on our social media channels in order to encourage individuals to donate themselves. We also provide free coffee to emergency service individuals who are on shift.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.